So what should you prepare in advance and take with you for a nice trip?
- First of all, that's important to take with you all the necessary documents such as ID cards, driving license, insurance policy, and tickets, if available. It is also worth having cash with you, preferably petty cash, because it is not always possible to use online banking.
- Secondly, study and carefully plan the route. Take a navigator and a map with you. Find places where you can stop in case of something, where the nearest gas stations, service stations, pharmacies, and roadside cafes are located. Also, choose only a reliable and safe route.
- Thirdly, take a first aid kit with you. There isn't always a pharmacy nearby to quickly buy the necessary medicine. You can buy a small traveling aid kit in advance. If you have a special need for certain medicines for you or your children, be sure to have them next to you. This rule applies to both short and long-term trips.
- It is worth choosing comfortable clothes and shoes for the trip, especially if the trip is long-lasting. Do not forget about a change of clothes. There is no point in dressing yourself and your child in beautiful things, especially if they are uncomfortable.
- During the trip, you will definitely get hungry and thirsty. From drinks, it is worth taking water, or rather a lot of water. For the child, you need to take care of a bottle with a pacifier or a sports neck. When organizing food, take some snacks, food in packs or food in jars.
An adult can easily take a nap or listen to music, but it does not work with kids. There should be their favorite toys, but do not give out everything to the child at once. Most parents are firmly convinced that watching cartoons or surfing the Internet can only be 15 minutes a day. To travel comfortably, you can tone down your conscience and allow your child a little more. So you will have half an hour of a calm ride without crying and tugging at your sleeve.
But the most important is to be in a good mood and keep calm no matter what happens during your trip. Let's Hit the Road with Helteko!